Saturday, 16 April 2022

Hailey Bieber Discusses Her New Eyewear Line and What She'll Be Wearing This Summer

 


Hailey Bieber, a true street fashion queen, gives detailed information about accessorizing. Whether she is dressed up in a suit or down in casual streetwear, the model has been photographed multiple times in outfits that feel utterly put-together—and her fantastic collection of bags, shoes, and sunglasses have a lot to do with it. It seems to reason, then, that Bieber is venturing into the latter group. Bieber debuted a new line of optical frames and sunglasses with Vogue Eyewear today. "It's a zone I've never really been into before," Bieber says of the collaboration, according to Vogue. "I was already a great admirer of Vogue Eyewear, and I'd worn their sunglasses a lot, so it made sense for me to collaborate with them."

The new collection, which is available on Vogue Eyewear and Sunglass Hut, contains four sunglasses and four optical styles for $99. Bieber wanted to create a range that offered something for everyone, with innovative interpretations of shapes like sharp cat-eyes and big, rectangular frames. "I wanted to keep faithful to some of the classic forms that Vogue Eyewear manufactures since they have such a wide selection," Bieber adds. "I wanted it to have a very vintage feel about it." She looked to her style for several of the finishings, such as the tortoise marbling and golden frames. "I drew from a variety of inspirations, eras of time, and forms that I've admired on myself," she explains. "I then reworked them.

 

When it came time to construct the optical assortment, Bieber claims she immediately understood what she liked and disliked. "I use glasses since my eyesight has deteriorated," explains. Bieber. "I didn't need glasses until I was an adult, which I'm sure has something to do with always gazing at devices and phones." While she confesses to wearing specs as an ornament on occasion, she understood they had to be functional and comfortable. She wanted to be bolder and have more fun with the designs for the sunglasses, though. "Putting on a nice pair of sunglasses can enhance an ensemble—it can make or break an outfit," she explains. Her favorite shapes are in smaller sizes.


Bieber claims the designs are also appropriate for summer travel, so we could not help but wonder what her other must-have travel things are, other than striking sunglasses. "SPF to protect your skin and a delightful book are essential if you're going to be spending time on the beach or outside," Bieber advises. "I just completed this book called Verity by Colleen Hoover last night." It's a novel with some pretty intriguing stories." Bieber says she has been thinking freely about what she will wear this summer. "I'm having a lot of fun with my style right now."

Given her current business, Bieber says she is looking forward to working more behind-the-scenes with fashion firms this summer and beyond. "I certainly want to do something in the clothes industry, and I will," Bieber adds. "I'm quite finicky about clothes and how they fit—I'm very specific about size and how they hang on the body—so creating something clothing-related is incredibly enjoyable and exciting for me." You could soon be able to dress like Justin Bieber from head to toe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lesedi La Bathja Rehabilitation Centre substance abuse awareness program

Students from the faculty of human sciences at the Vaal University of Technology who are studying public relations (PR EXCEL) conducted a pr...